Walk About Town





Comments

  1. It makes me feel like I'm waling downtown during a hot summer, with all my friends being busy, and I'm bored out of my mind. It seems like I can just reach out and touch the pottery on the shelves in that local store. there's several small family shops in my downtown and it's always nice to take a stroll downtown and maybe have a cup of coffee and have a look around. Your sequence of photos give a sense of "calm" and "tranquility", at least for me. They're calming to look at, so thank you for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I just took a walk through downtown Bowling Green! Isn't it strange to see it so quiet and desolate? You're sequencing and movement through space is great in this combination of photographs. It's been awesome to see how that window of the pottery business has evolved over time. I have B&Ws of that window when the new occupants first started cleaning the place up, and it's great to see another art related enterprise in downtown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment