roommates
mariah and I worked on portraits which is not something in my comfort zone 












Comments

  1. These portraits are really stunning and I admire the fact that you tried something out of your comfort zone. I really enjoy the 5th and 6th portrait and the way you have a circle framing the person, it is visually appealing. I also really enjoy the eighth image, the way she is pushing against the window almost as to signify wanting to escape quarantine. These images are interesting to look at and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These portraits are great! The first photo it loos like she's licking the flowers. Great thumbnail for your post too! I think it's creative you took to using different filters, such as the telescope portrait. I haven't seen this idea yet from the class. I'm also really enjoying the use of shadows on photos 3 and 4. It's almost like she's projecting her inner-self onto the wall, almost as if her shadow could instantly disconnect from her physical body and float away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kp! They are all gorgeous and I love the colors throughout. I also really like the way you incorporated these spaces into the portraits. You always seem to be really conscious of what you decide to include in the frame, and this really shows in this set. I like in #8 how each section of the image becomes less visible behind the glass, and while her hands are the focal point, you can still see just enough of her face at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment